University Health Centre
Our physician and nursing staff are committed to providing professional, friendly and compassionate services to all students and staff at the University of Alberta.
- We are committed to providing each individual with:
- caring and supportive treatment by qualified professionals
- ongoing education within the campus community
- honesty and integrity in the provision of our services
All of our services are strictly confidential. Information is not shared without your consent. We are also governed by the U of A Privacy Statement.
In the case of a medical emergency requiring immediate care, individuals should seek assistance from Emergency Medical Service by contacting 911 or proceeding directly to the nearest hospital emergency room.
We operate on a walk-in basis. Please bring your ONEcard and proof of provincial health insurance coverage.
Note: Health Faculty Immunizations are booked by appointment only. Please call (780) 492-2612.
Who Has Access?
- Full time students, including their immediate* family members
- Part time and open studies students, including their immediate* family members
- Academic and non-academic staff (but not family of staff)
*Immediate family members include your spouse, partner and your children. This does not include your parents and siblings.
Location & Contact
- 2nd floor, Students' Union Building
- Ph. 780-492-2612
- Fax: 780-492-0172
Clinic Hours of Operation:
Winter (September 4 to April) 8:30 a.m. – 4:30 p.m. weekdays
Summer (May to August) 8:30 a.m. – 4:00 p.m. weekdays