University Health Centre
Our physician and nursing staff are committed to providing professional, friendly and compassionate services to all students and staff at the University of Alberta.
- We are committed to providing each individual with:
- caring and supportive treatment by qualified professionals
- ongoing education within the campus community
- honesty and integrity in the provision of our services
All of our services are strictly confidential. Information is not shared without your consent. We are also governed by the U of A Privacy Statement.
In the case of a medical emergency requiring immediate care, individuals should seek assistance from Emergency Medical Service by contacting 911 or proceeding directly to the nearest hospital emergency room.
Measles Reported in Edmonton
Alberta Health Services has reported a case of measles in the Edmonton Zone. Symptoms of measles include a fever; cough, runny nose and/or red eyes; and a spotty rash that begins three to seven days after a fever, starting behind the ears and spreading down the body. Individuals who exhibit these symptoms or believe that they have measles should stay home and call Alberta Health Link (1-866-408-5465). Read the news release
and measles FAQ
for full details.
We operate on a walk-in basis. Please bring your ONEcard and proof of provincial health insurance coverage.
Note: Health Faculty Immunizations are booked by appointment only. Please call (780) 492-2612.
Who Has Access?
- Full time students, including their immediate* family members
- Part time and open studies students, including their immediate* family members
- Academic and non-academic staff (but not family of staff)
*Immediate family members include your spouse, partner and your children. This does not include your parents and siblings.
Location & Contact
- 2nd floor, Students' Union Building
- Ph. 780-492-2612
- Fax: 780-492-0172
Clinic Hours of Operation:
Winter (September 4 to April) 8:30 a.m. – 4:30 p.m. weekdays
Summer (May to August) 8:30 a.m. – 4:00 p.m. weekdays