Welcome to the University Health Centre
Our physician and nursing staff are committed to providing professional and friendly services to students and staff at the University of Alberta.
To provide effective, compassionate health treatment and education services to foster the well-being of the student community.
We are committed to providing each individual with:
- caring and supportive treatment by qualified professionals
- ongoing education within the campus community
- honesty and integrity in the provision of our services
- all services are strictly confidential. Information is not shared without your consent.
- we also are governed by the U of A Privacy Statement.
Questions about the Flu?
Check out the University Wellness Flu Season page, and find out how you can protect yourself from the flu.
We operate on a walk-in basis.
*Note: Health Faculty Medicals are booked by appointment only. Please call (780) 492-2612.
Please bring your ONEcard and proof of provincial health insurance coverage.
Who has access?
- Full time students; including their immediate* family members
- Part time and open studies students; including their immediate* family
- Academic and non-academic staff (but not family of staff)
*Immediate family members include your spouse, partner and your children. This does not include your parents and siblings.
Clinic Hours of Operation:
Winter (September 4 to April)
8:30 a.m. – 4:30 p.m. weekdays
Summer (May to August)
8:30 a.m. – 4:00 p.m. weekdays
2nd floor, Students' Union Building